For anniversary gifts to remember, choose a wonderful gift experience to enjoy together.
Anniversary gifts don't have to be expensive or extravagant, but they should reflect your appreciation of the person you are celebrating.
For couples who are celebrating their anniversary, consider getting an experience that will always remind them of this special moment in time.
For friends celebrating their anniversary, think about something they can enjoy together and remember the occasion by. From a nice dinner out or an unforgettable helicopter ride or any other experience they would love, a gift voucher for an activity they both enjoy doing together is a great option.
No matter what gift you choose for your loved one, make sure it is something special and comes from the heart.
Thoughtful, meaningful anniversary gifts will show how much you care and make the occasion even more memorable and be cherished forever.
30th Wedding Anniversary
A 30th wedding anniversary is a significant milestone in any marriage and deserves to be celebrated in a special way.
Here are some ideas for how you can celebrate this milestone with a wonderful anniversary gift experience.
• Thames Lates high speed riverboat experience
• Q Hotels spa break from multiple locations nationwide
• Hot air balloon ride with a choice of launch sites across the UK
• Italian afternoon tea for an unusual twist on the British classic
• Romantic glamping hut stay in Shropshire
• British inn stay with breakfast for two
40th Wedding Anniversary
Celebrate 40 years of wedded bliss and commemorate your ruby wedding anniversary with the perfect present that expresses just how much you cherish your partner after all these years.
From a romantic trip together to delightful dining out experiences and exciting days out, celebrate your 40th wedding anniversary in style by making new memories with the one you love.
Some of our favourite memorable 40th wedding anniversary gifts include a helicopter ride, romantic dining in London or any one of our fantastic immersive experiences that put you at the heart of what’s going on.
10 Year Anniversary Gift Ideas
A whole decade together is very much something worth celebrating and experience gifts are a wonderful way to both mark the years already enjoyed while making new memories for the years still to come.
Your 10 year anniversary traditionally sees gifts with a tin or aluminium theme, so a blacksmith forging or jewellery making experience might fit the bill perfectly.
We even have a couples day blacksmithing experience designed to be the perfect romantic day out for two.
Anniversary Gifts Don’t Have To Cost A Lot To Be Special
Can we get special and meaningful anniversary gifts without breaking our budget?
Yes you can! WonderDays experience gifts start at just £8 per person and we have hundreds of anniversary gifts for under £50.
Here’s our handy reference guide to what represents some of the traditional anniversary gifts for the biggest milestone wedding anniversaries:
• 30th wedding anniversary – Pearl Wedding
• 40th wedding anniversary – Ruby Wedding anniversary
• 10 year anniversary – tin or aluminium is the traditional gift
• 20th wedding anniversary – china is the traditional gift
• 50th wedding anniversary – golden wedding anniversary gifts are traditionally just that, gold to mark all those golden years together
• Silver Wedding anniversary – this is your 25th wedding anniversary
• 1st wedding anniversary gift is usually something based around paper
• 60th wedding anniversary – reaching your Diamond Wedding anniversary in the UK means a letter from the King or Queen
• 5th wedding anniversary – wood is the traditional gift to celebrate five years married.
• Your 6th wedding anniversary (just in case anyone was wondering!) is iron!