What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information about this, please visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in.
- To understand how you use our website.
- To measure search words used whilst browsing.
What type of cookies do we use?
Our web property uses two types of cookies; session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies disappear from your browser after browser is closed down or device is turned off. Persistent cookies remain in the browser even after device is turned off. Persistent cookies are used to make it easier for the user to log into our web property or by third parties (see section below about third party cookies for more information).
Some cookies are needed to allow you browse our web property, use its features and access secure areas. Without the use of these cookies the web property would not function. For example, we use a session cookie to keep the item in your basket after new page load.
We also use session cookies to remember choices you have made or information provided, such as username or quantity.
If a user leaves a comment on the web property, a persistent cookie might be set allowing the user to quickly add new comments.
Third Party Cookies
We are also using cookies to tailor marketing to the user to serve more relevant ads. These cookies remember the user visited our web property and may share this information with third-parties such as advertisers. These cookies cannot identify the user and IP is anonymised. Demographic data is not tracked.
Third Party details
- Google Analytics – used to help measure how users interact with our website
- Good Adwords – used to deliver targeted advertisements to those who visit our website.
- Facebook Custom Audiences - used to deliver targeted advertisements to those who visit our website.
- Bing Ads - used to deliver targeted advertisements to those who visit our website.
- Intercom- helps us with conversational marketing to customers while they visit our website.
- Facebook Connect – used to allow our visitors to our website to interact and share content via Facebook’s social media Platform.
- Twitter – used to allow our visitors to interact and share content via Twitter’s social media platform.
- YouTube – used to display video content.
- Instagram – used to allow our visitors to our website to interact and share content via Instagram’s social media platform.
How to manage Cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies; you can visit allaboutcookies.org for information on how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that WonderDays has not appropriately addressed a concern, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/